Topics

Transfer of Ownership

Alex Earl

As I mentioned on the mailing list a few days ago. I am planning on stepping down as the owner for the IronLanguages org. I am in the process of transferring the ownership of all pieces to Stéphane Lozier a long time contributor to IronPython and the DLR. Most pieces have been migrated already with some few remaining items left. I know that Stéphane will do a great job. Thanks for all the years of open source goodness on IronPython. I will still be around a bit, but my role will be majorly reduced.

Regards,

Alex