Topics

IronPython 2.7.9 RC1

Alex Earl

On behalf of the IronPython developers, I am happy to announce the availability of IronPython 2.7.9 release candidate 1. This release has a LOT of updates since 2.7.8, you can see the full list of changes on Github. The final release for 2.7.9 will come shortly after this release candidate as there has been extensive testing so far on this release.

This is the first release with a .deb file for Debian based Linux distros and a .pkg for macOS. These should be considered experimental at best. We know IronPython runs on these platforms, but the packages have not received extensive testing.

Please see the releases page on Github to download the artifacts.

Thanks!

IronPython Developers