Re: Ironpython 2.7.9 ImportException: 'No Module Named errno' when importing another module in .NET application

micoo@...

Appears I misled us. The IronPython.Modules assembly was not getting copied to bin but not the directly the app was actually running from.

I threw:
            Action<Type> noop = _ => { };
            noop(typeof(IronPython.Modules.CTypes));

at the top of the class and the assembly is loaded the and errno error is gone.

I'm able to execute scripts now pretty easily, and am hitting a Syntax Error when importing jinja2 like you mentioned:

Non-ASCII character '\xc2' in file C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\jinja2\_identifier.py on line 2, but no encoding declared; see http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details

Tried a number of searches and tweaks. Do you have more specific knowledge on what needs to be patched to enable jinja2? Does it require a specific verson? We're currently targeting 2.10

Thanks for your help!

Join users@ironpython.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.